Monday, September 28, 2009

So Far!!!!!!!!!!!

Well day 19 of P90X and loving it...I thought I would get bored with the workouts but it is awesome. Is it easy to do everyday..not always, but when we are done (doing with my best friend my husband) it is awesome. I have seen results already in the way my pants fit. They say you don't something for 21 days and it becomes a habit...we even workout on days off which is only one. You kinda miss it if you don't workout that day.

I have been doing Yoga for over 7yrs now (took time off due to double foot surgery and some of those moves put alot of pressure on the toes) and the Yoga DVD that comes with the program is 1.5hrs..it's intense at times, but makes me realize how much I have missed Yoga in my life.

If you want to commit to something try P90X it is awesome..but you have to be willing to work hard. If your not up for that don't waist your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment