Thursday, February 11, 2010

The doors that open..

As many of you know I have taken the journey to teach Yoga.  It has been a great journey, not easy, but then if it was easy it wouldn't be worth it.  I am going tomorrow to meet with a teacher to see if her and I are a match for me to teach at her studio.  I too am starting the journey to teach at the office as well.  Things take time to build, so this is where patience comes in for me.  I have come up with the name of Raleigh Yoga Studio, for a web-site as well as a possible Yoga Studio opening in the future...God willing.

The journey for me this last 4yrs has been full of all kinds of ups and downs.  I finally feel like my life is taking the course it was suppose to.  I feel God will use me in ways I never thought this coming year. (it's all so exciting).  Thank you to all my friends and family through these transitions, I appreciate all your love and support.

1 comment:

  1. Sherry, I love your blog. I will be thinking of you tomorrow when you meet with this yoga instructor. Hope it works out for you. I know you have found your nitch and the journey has not been easy. Know that we are terribly proud of you, dear daughter. Love u, Momma French

    ReplyDelete