Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yoga Web-site up and running!

Well.. I finally have my Yoga studio web-site up and running, waiting to get a logo made.  I have ideas, now it's finding a person to put my vision down with out costing me my mortgage.  I still have alot to do and will probable change it a hundred times or add so much content that it will crash.  As I have been told before, when I do something I always have the accessories to go with it.  A web-site is my accessory..lol.  This along with going back to school to get my esthetician license is one of many things that is keeping me busy.

I have taught a few classes these last couple of weeks and I really enjoy it.  I am looking to train for my Children's Yoga Teacher training in August so I can reach out to kids in the community as well.
  I learn something in each class about myself and the people I teach.  I really don't think you ever stop learning.

Please visit my site...www.raleighyogastudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment