Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fair Food!!! This will shock you!!





We all know it is fair time here in North Carolina, and what that means in the South is; that it is a free for all in eating fried foods...and I don't just mean your normal everyday fried foods like French Fries or Funnel Cake but nasty stuff like deep fried twinkies and chocolate covered bacon (come on who eats that).  So I will give the calorie count and fat content of the most popular.  Now don't get me wrong I have a favorite at the fair it is cotton candy..love it with a Diet Coke.  But, I do have my limits.  But I do know my system could not handle it...nor do I like the feeling the next morning from it, I recommend mint tea it helps sooth the stomach ;-)

Deep Fried Cheesecake (1)

655 Cal
47 Grams of Fat

Fried Snickers (1)

444 Cal
29 Grams of Fat

Fried Twinkie(1)
420 Cal
34 Grams of fat

Funnel Cake (1)
760 Cal
44 Grams of Fat

Cotton Candy
171 Cal
0 Fat
100% Pure Sugar

Bloomin Onion (1/4 of one)
787 Cal (making it 3148 cal for one) this is what most people SHOULD have in two days
70.3 Grams Of Fat (total for one 281.2 this is the normal fat intake for one person for about a week or week in half)
1261 mg of Sodium (total of 5044mg for the whole thing,  this is a heart attack waiting to happen)

Turkey Leg (you know you have seen it...YUCK)
1136 Cal
54g of Fat

1 comment:

  1. I'm still in shock about the blooming onion! I've never had one but I know people who can eat a whole onion! Yumm! LOL

    ReplyDelete