Thursday, October 1, 2009

No Excuses!!!!!!

Today was day 22 of P90X so it was YogaX day...I love the way Yoga makes me feel...and nothing is better then when you can stretch a little deeper or hold a pose a little longer. I am looking into starting my own practice of Yoga in the office, and becoming Yoga 200 YTT certified. I am in touch with a great studio and teacher to go to the next step. I hope to get the schedule wrapped up here real soon. I am so excited this next door that is opening for me and the practice. I hope to help others find the love of Yoga and true health.

What I have realized this last 22 days is that you DON'T need a gym to get in shape..my body has already changed so much over the course of this 22 days. I have done all of this with videos bands and weights. You have to understand I was one of those believers that if you didn't workout at the gym or outside it wouldn't work..boy was I wrong.

The is NO excuse for not getting in better shape and health..there is always time even if you work 7 days a week 12 hrs a day. It only takes 30mins a day to change your current situation. You just have to want it bad enough. Nothing is more frustrating then hearing someone say I want to get in this bathing suit or have more energy or better health then complain they don't have enough time..YOU CAN DO IT..

You have to take this out your mind and put it into your heart..you have to do if for yourself not for someone else or it will not work.

Take charge of your health...if you would like help with coaching or nutritional planning please get in touch with me.

Have a Blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment