Sunday, October 18, 2009

Week 5.5 almost 6 of P90X....BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... you can say I am addicted to P90X, it seems I can't wait to get to the workouts...well maybe I could delay the Plyometrics at times.  It truly is a love hate thing with that DVD!!.  Seems like every work out there is a little more that I push out when it comes to my reps or jumping a little higher.  I could find all day long why I couldn't do this workout but I wouldn't, the benefits out way anything that I could let be my excuse.

I would recommend this to everyone that is thinking about doing an at home fitness program.  The results so far have been wonderful...I just pulled another pair of jeans that were on my skinny shelf and wore them today to church...WOOHOO!!!!!

The key is changing you thinking from I can't to I CAN!!!!  You can accomplish anything as long as you put not only your mind into it but your HEART!!!

Decide and commit...

No comments:

Post a Comment