Monday, October 12, 2009

Week 5 and going strong!!!!

As many of you know I started P90X 5wks ago and still loving it. Just when I thought I was getting the hang of it and here comes week 5...man oh man...I still am trying to get use to Plyometrics, it is a love hate relationship.  The results I have seen this past 5wks have been amazing. I have a shelf on the top of my closet that has the clothes I could not fit into for the last 6 months. I took down two pairs of jeans and they fit...WOOO HOOOO.  There is nothing like that feeling, but not only is that working but also I have increased energy, I still have my sleeping issues but the energy from exercising is abling me to keep going through the day.

I can't stress enough how important exercise is for you health but as well as your well being.  If you put your mind to it you can do anything....I mean anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment